Want Extra Help Getting to Orlando?
If you need financial assistance to attend the Joint Congress, the AAAAI is offering scholarship opportunities for allied health members, fellows-in-training (FITs), non-faculty PhD post-doctoral fellows and PhD students/candidates in allergy/immunology (A/I).
New! PhD Travel Scholarship
New in 2018, the AAAAI will provide funding to assist U.S. and Canadian non-faculty PhD post-doctoral fellows and PhD students/candidates in A/I to attend the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress. Recipients may be awarded a maximum of $1,100 depending on whether they have an accepted abstract for presentation.
Applicants must be official AAAAI members or have submitted an application for membership prior to applying for the award. Individuals with a faculty appointment will not be considered.
The submission deadline is November 22 at 11:59 pm CT. Applicants will be notified if they have been selected in December. Access additional information and the applications here.
- Boxed Warning on Asthma-Related Death Removed from Drugs Containing LABAs and ICS
- Check Out the New, Interactive Course on Allergen Immunotherapy
- Find Your Niche at Sessions Held before the Joint Congress
- Tour the New Continuing Education Center at the Education Station in Orlando
- Meet the AAAAI and AAAAI Foundation Named Lectureship Recipients
- Attend Joint Congress Workshops Hosted by JACI and JACI: In Practice
- See Your Research on the JACI: In Practice Website More Quickly
- Application Period Closing Soon! Apply for the 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School
- Pre-order Today and Get a Deal on the 2018 Virtual Joint Congress
- Feeling Anxious about Taking the Boards Next Year?
- Take a Look at this Month’s Featured Jobs