Want Extra Help Getting to Orlando?
If you need financial assistance to attend the Joint Congress, the AAAAI is offering scholarship opportunities for allied health members, fellows-in-training (FITs), non-faculty PhD post-doctoral fellows and PhD students/candidates in allergy/immunology (A/I).
New! PhD Travel Scholarship
New in 2018, the AAAAI will provide funding to assist U.S. and Canadian non-faculty PhD post-doctoral fellows and PhD students/candidates in A/I to attend the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress. Recipients may be awarded a maximum of $1,100 depending on whether they have an accepted abstract for presentation.
Applicants must be official AAAAI members or have submitted an application for membership prior to applying for the award. Individuals with a faculty appointment will not be considered.
The submission deadline is November 22 at 11:59 pm CT. Applicants will be notified if they have been selected in December. Access additional information and the applications here.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers