Want Extra Help Getting to Orlando?
If you need financial assistance to attend the Joint Congress, the AAAAI is offering scholarship opportunities for allied health members, fellows-in-training (FITs), non-faculty PhD post-doctoral fellows and PhD students/candidates in allergy/immunology (A/I).
New! PhD Travel Scholarship
New in 2018, the AAAAI will provide funding to assist U.S. and Canadian non-faculty PhD post-doctoral fellows and PhD students/candidates in A/I to attend the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress. Recipients may be awarded a maximum of $1,100 depending on whether they have an accepted abstract for presentation.
Applicants must be official AAAAI members or have submitted an application for membership prior to applying for the award. Individuals with a faculty appointment will not be considered.
The submission deadline is November 22 at 11:59 pm CT. Applicants will be notified if they have been selected in December. Access additional information and the applications here.
- FDA Acknowledges Qualified Health Claim on Early Peanut Introduction and Reduced Risk of Allergy
- FDA Warning Issued for Select Alcohol Pads and Antiseptic Towelettes Due to Lack of Sterility Assurance
- Are You Expected to Participate in Quality Reporting in 2017?
- Fellows, Get Ready to Reserve Your Spot at the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- We Want to See You at the Virtual Journal Club Webinar Tonight
- We’re One Step Closer to Funding Outstanding A/I Research
- Update Your Pollen Counting Skills in Orlando
- Last Chance to Claim Credit for the Online Board Review Course
- Grant Opportunities in Eosinophilic Disorders and Food Allergy Research
- View the Latest Jobs in the Career Connections Center