Want Extra Help Getting to Orlando?
If you need financial assistance to attend the Joint Congress, the AAAAI is offering scholarship opportunities for allied health members, fellows-in-training (FITs), non-faculty PhD post-doctoral fellows and PhD students/candidates in allergy/immunology (A/I).
New! PhD Travel Scholarship
New in 2018, the AAAAI will provide funding to assist U.S. and Canadian non-faculty PhD post-doctoral fellows and PhD students/candidates in A/I to attend the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress. Recipients may be awarded a maximum of $1,100 depending on whether they have an accepted abstract for presentation.
Applicants must be official AAAAI members or have submitted an application for membership prior to applying for the award. Individuals with a faculty appointment will not be considered.
The submission deadline is November 22 at 11:59 pm CT. Applicants will be notified if they have been selected in December. Access additional information and the applications here.
- Claim Your Credits from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Become a Deputy Editor for The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Venom Extracts Will Not Be Interrupted/Reduced
- Submit Your Ideas for the 2019 Annual Meeting
- Register for the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
- Check Out Our New Online Courses Available for CME/CE Credit
- Did You Run for Research? See Your Race Time.
- Application Period Extended: Join Leading A/I Experts at the Hypersensitivity Summer School
- You Can Still Catch Sessions with the Virtual Joint Congress
- Register for the ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Before It Sells Out
- We Can Help You Find the Next Step in Your Career