Apply for Allergic Respiratory Diseases and Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases Research Grants and Awards
Researchers interested in allergic respiratory diseases or primary immunodeficiency diseases are strong encouraged to apply for the following grants and awards.
2018 ALA/AAAAI Allergic Respiratory Diseases Award
The 2017 American Lung Association (ALA)/AAAAI Allergic Respiratory Diseases Award provides for $75,000 per year during the award term from July 1, 2018, to June 30, 2020.
At the time of application, the applicant must hold a doctoral degree, have a primary faculty appointment in an allergy/immunology division/section of an academic institution, be undertaking a project related to allergic respiratory disease, and have completed a training fellowship.
A letter of intent is not required for the Allergic Respiratory Diseases Award. All applications must be submitted electronically through proposalCENTRAL. The deadline for submission is December 21.
Immune Deficiency Foundation Research Grant Program
The Immune Deficiency Foundation (IDF) is currently accepting applications for the IDF Research Grant Program, which is a “seed grant” program to support patient oriented research in primary immunodeficiency diseases. The program is open to applicants currently based in the U.S. and consists of one year grants. The grants may be awarded in the range of $25,000 to $50,000 (with the availability of a somewhat higher level of support for a few exceptional proposals). The deadline to apply is January 31 and applicants will receive notification by April 30. Investigators with an interest in pursuing a career in primary immunodeficiency diseases are encouraged to apply.
More information and the downloadable application are available on the IDF’s website.
- Claim Your Credits from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Become a Deputy Editor for The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Venom Extracts Will Not Be Interrupted/Reduced
- Submit Your Ideas for the 2019 Annual Meeting
- Register for the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
- Check Out Our New Online Courses Available for CME/CE Credit
- Did You Run for Research? See Your Race Time.
- Application Period Extended: Join Leading A/I Experts at the Hypersensitivity Summer School
- You Can Still Catch Sessions with the Virtual Joint Congress
- Register for the ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Before It Sells Out
- We Can Help You Find the Next Step in Your Career