Fleisher Announced as Next Executive Vice President
The AAAAI is excited to welcome Thomas A. Fleisher, MD, FAAAAI, as the next Executive Vice President. He is taking over for current Executive Vice President Thomas B. Casale, MD, FAAAAI, who is stepping down in March. To ensure a smooth transition, Fleisher will begin working alongside Casale as of January 1, and will continue to do so until Casale completes his term in March. Casale has served as Executive Vice President since 2008, when the position was first established. The AAAAI is extremely grateful for his service in the nearly 10 years he has been in the position.
The Executive Vice President plays a very important role in the AAAAI. Among other responsibilities, one must understand the structure, operations and history of the AAAAI, provide rapid response to issues and communications, and travel to all major AAAAI and related organization meetings.
In a recent email to members, AAAAI President David B. Peden, MD, MS, FAAAAI, said, “On behalf of the Board of Directors, we look forward to working with Dr. Fleisher and have full confidence he will continue the excellent work that Dr. Casale has done for nearly a decade. We also want to express the utmost gratitude to Dr. Casale for his many years of dedication to the AAAAI and its mission of advancing the knowledge and practice of allergy, asthma and immunology for optimal patient care.”
- Boxed Warning on Asthma-Related Death Removed from Drugs Containing LABAs and ICS
- Check Out the New, Interactive Course on Allergen Immunotherapy
- Find Your Niche at Sessions Held before the Joint Congress
- Tour the New Continuing Education Center at the Education Station in Orlando
- Meet the AAAAI and AAAAI Foundation Named Lectureship Recipients
- Attend Joint Congress Workshops Hosted by JACI and JACI: In Practice
- See Your Research on the JACI: In Practice Website More Quickly
- Application Period Closing Soon! Apply for the 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School
- Pre-order Today and Get a Deal on the 2018 Virtual Joint Congress
- Feeling Anxious about Taking the Boards Next Year?
- Take a Look at this Month’s Featured Jobs