Fleisher Announced as Next Executive Vice President
The AAAAI is excited to welcome Thomas A. Fleisher, MD, FAAAAI, as the next Executive Vice President. He is taking over for current Executive Vice President Thomas B. Casale, MD, FAAAAI, who is stepping down in March. To ensure a smooth transition, Fleisher will begin working alongside Casale as of January 1, and will continue to do so until Casale completes his term in March. Casale has served as Executive Vice President since 2008, when the position was first established. The AAAAI is extremely grateful for his service in the nearly 10 years he has been in the position.
The Executive Vice President plays a very important role in the AAAAI. Among other responsibilities, one must understand the structure, operations and history of the AAAAI, provide rapid response to issues and communications, and travel to all major AAAAI and related organization meetings.
In a recent email to members, AAAAI President David B. Peden, MD, MS, FAAAAI, said, “On behalf of the Board of Directors, we look forward to working with Dr. Fleisher and have full confidence he will continue the excellent work that Dr. Casale has done for nearly a decade. We also want to express the utmost gratitude to Dr. Casale for his many years of dedication to the AAAAI and its mission of advancing the knowledge and practice of allergy, asthma and immunology for optimal patient care.”
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers