Register Now to Guarantee Your Spot at the ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course
Registration is now open for the 2018 American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course taking place May 18-20, 2018, at the Nashville Marriott in Nashville, Tennessee. Those interested in attending are highly encouraged to register now as space is limited.
The course organizers have been working diligently to modify the course to best reflect the various changes that have been made in the past year to the American Board of Allergy and Immunology recertification policy. If you have more specific questions, contact the ACAAI at (847) 427-1200.
- Boxed Warning on Asthma-Related Death Removed from Drugs Containing LABAs and ICS
- Check Out the New, Interactive Course on Allergen Immunotherapy
- Find Your Niche at Sessions Held before the Joint Congress
- Tour the New Continuing Education Center at the Education Station in Orlando
- Meet the AAAAI and AAAAI Foundation Named Lectureship Recipients
- Attend Joint Congress Workshops Hosted by JACI and JACI: In Practice
- See Your Research on the JACI: In Practice Website More Quickly
- Application Period Closing Soon! Apply for the 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School
- Pre-order Today and Get a Deal on the 2018 Virtual Joint Congress
- Feeling Anxious about Taking the Boards Next Year?
- Take a Look at this Month’s Featured Jobs