Register Now to Guarantee Your Spot at the ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course
Registration is now open for the 2018 American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course taking place May 18-20, 2018, at the Nashville Marriott in Nashville, Tennessee. Those interested in attending are highly encouraged to register now as space is limited.
The course organizers have been working diligently to modify the course to best reflect the various changes that have been made in the past year to the American Board of Allergy and Immunology recertification policy. If you have more specific questions, contact the ACAAI at (847) 427-1200.
- Claim Your Credits from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Become a Deputy Editor for The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Venom Extracts Will Not Be Interrupted/Reduced
- Submit Your Ideas for the 2019 Annual Meeting
- Register for the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
- Check Out Our New Online Courses Available for CME/CE Credit
- Did You Run for Research? See Your Race Time.
- Application Period Extended: Join Leading A/I Experts at the Hypersensitivity Summer School
- You Can Still Catch Sessions with the Virtual Joint Congress
- Register for the ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Before It Sells Out
- We Can Help You Find the Next Step in Your Career