View Our New Online Course: Eosinophilic Esophagitis from the Allergist’s Perspective
The AAAAI is announcing a new online course on eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE) that is free for anyone with a Continuing Education Center login. Eosinophilic Esophagitis from the Allergist's Perspective is interactive and aims to ensure that allergists and allied health providers have a better understanding of EoE.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Define the diagnostic criteria for EoE and describe its pathogenesis
- Identify symptoms and triggers of EoE in adult and pediatric patients
- Differentiate EoE from other types of food allergy and causes of EoE
- Suggest potential treatment options for EoE
- Apply concepts regarding diagnosis and management of EoE to case-based scenarios
This course offers 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. For more information or to register, visit the AAAAI’s Continuing Education Center.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers