View Our New Online Course: Eosinophilic Esophagitis from the Allergist’s Perspective
The AAAAI is announcing a new online course on eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE) that is free for anyone with a Continuing Education Center login. Eosinophilic Esophagitis from the Allergist's Perspective is interactive and aims to ensure that allergists and allied health providers have a better understanding of EoE.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Define the diagnostic criteria for EoE and describe its pathogenesis
- Identify symptoms and triggers of EoE in adult and pediatric patients
- Differentiate EoE from other types of food allergy and causes of EoE
- Suggest potential treatment options for EoE
- Apply concepts regarding diagnosis and management of EoE to case-based scenarios
This course offers 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. For more information or to register, visit the AAAAI’s Continuing Education Center.
- Claim Your Credits from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Become a Deputy Editor for The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Venom Extracts Will Not Be Interrupted/Reduced
- Submit Your Ideas for the 2019 Annual Meeting
- Register for the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
- Check Out Our New Online Courses Available for CME/CE Credit
- Did You Run for Research? See Your Race Time.
- Application Period Extended: Join Leading A/I Experts at the Hypersensitivity Summer School
- You Can Still Catch Sessions with the Virtual Joint Congress
- Register for the ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Before It Sells Out
- We Can Help You Find the Next Step in Your Career