View Our New Online Course: Eosinophilic Esophagitis from the Allergist’s Perspective
The AAAAI is announcing a new online course on eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE) that is free for anyone with a Continuing Education Center login. Eosinophilic Esophagitis from the Allergist's Perspective is interactive and aims to ensure that allergists and allied health providers have a better understanding of EoE.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Define the diagnostic criteria for EoE and describe its pathogenesis
- Identify symptoms and triggers of EoE in adult and pediatric patients
- Differentiate EoE from other types of food allergy and causes of EoE
- Suggest potential treatment options for EoE
- Apply concepts regarding diagnosis and management of EoE to case-based scenarios
This course offers 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. For more information or to register, visit the AAAAI’s Continuing Education Center.
- Boxed Warning on Asthma-Related Death Removed from Drugs Containing LABAs and ICS
- Check Out the New, Interactive Course on Allergen Immunotherapy
- Find Your Niche at Sessions Held before the Joint Congress
- Tour the New Continuing Education Center at the Education Station in Orlando
- Meet the AAAAI and AAAAI Foundation Named Lectureship Recipients
- Attend Joint Congress Workshops Hosted by JACI and JACI: In Practice
- See Your Research on the JACI: In Practice Website More Quickly
- Application Period Closing Soon! Apply for the 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School
- Pre-order Today and Get a Deal on the 2018 Virtual Joint Congress
- Feeling Anxious about Taking the Boards Next Year?
- Take a Look at this Month’s Featured Jobs