Will You Give the Gift of Research?
Help the AAAAI Foundation complete its 2017 Grow Allergy & Immunology Now (GAIN) Campaign before the end of the year. Each gift, no matter its size, makes a difference.
Your support in 2017 will fund more allergy/immunology dedicated research in 2018. Click here to make your donation.
Support the Foundation In-Person at the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
You can pre-register for the Benefit or 5K Run/Walk through the Joint Congress registration site. Look for Foundation events in the Activities and Guest section. You can also register for Foundation events by calling Foundation staff at (414) 272-6071.
Please note pre-registration for these events closes February 20. Onsite registration will open March 1 in Orlando.
Saturday, March 3
7:00 to 10:00 pm
Ports of Call at SeaWorld Orlando
The Benefit features the announcement of the 2018 Faculty Development Award recipients, delicious food, beverage and entertainment. Dinner will feature a plated duet entree. There will be no nuts, pork or shellfish on the menu. This year, several animal ambassadors from SeaWorld will be joining us for the event.
Sunday, March 4
Onsite registration and music starts at 4:30 pm, while the race begins at 5:30 pm.
Outside the South Concourse Doors of the Orange County Convention Center
The AAAAI Foundation’s 5K Run/Walk “Light Up the Night” raises money for allergy, asthma and immunology research. Join us for this year’s race route as we explore Orlando. Registration is only $45 and includes a t-shirt, race medal, sports tote and other great gear. The Run/Walk is a true highlight of the Annual Meeting. Do not miss it!
Fellows-in-training, if you register for the 5K Run/Walk by January 24, you will be entered into a drawing to receive a free Benefit ticket! Ten tickets are available. Winners will be notified in early February.
The Run/Walk is proudly sponsored by Shire.
Foundation Support Ribbons
Help the Foundation reach its GAIN Campaign goals through the purchase of a Support Ribbon. The following ribbons are available for purchase on the Joint Congress registration site. Like other Foundation events, look for the ribbons in the Activities and Guest section. You can also purchase items by calling Foundation staff at (414) 272-6071.
Friend of the President Ribbon
Thank AAAAI President David B. Peden, MD, MS, FAAAAI, for his year of service to the AAAAI with the $100 purchase of a Friend of the President Ribbon.
New Allergist and Immunologist Assembly (NAIA) Ribbon
Your donation of $50 as a member of the New Allergist and Immunologist Assembly (NAIA) entitles you to wear a NAIA Supports AAAAI Foundation Ribbon during the Joint Congress.
- Boxed Warning on Asthma-Related Death Removed from Drugs Containing LABAs and ICS
- Check Out the New, Interactive Course on Allergen Immunotherapy
- Find Your Niche at Sessions Held before the Joint Congress
- Tour the New Continuing Education Center at the Education Station in Orlando
- Meet the AAAAI and AAAAI Foundation Named Lectureship Recipients
- Attend Joint Congress Workshops Hosted by JACI and JACI: In Practice
- See Your Research on the JACI: In Practice Website More Quickly
- Application Period Closing Soon! Apply for the 2018 AAAAI Hypersensitivity Summer School
- Pre-order Today and Get a Deal on the 2018 Virtual Joint Congress
- Feeling Anxious about Taking the Boards Next Year?
- Take a Look at this Month’s Featured Jobs