Your Voice, Your Choice: Vote for the AAAAI’s Next Leaders
Fellows and full members of the AAAAI have the unique opportunity to shape the future of the AAAAI and the specialty by casting their vote now at aaaai.org/vote. Voting closes at 5:00 pm CT on January 9.
This year, At-Large Director nominees were recommended by the Program Directors Assembly, the Nominating Committee and the Federation of Regional, State and Local Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Societies (RSLAAIS) Assembly. The interest sections have a bye year.
In addition to the At-Large Director nominations, full members and Fellows will be voting for the next Secretary-Treasurer. This position ascends to AAAAI President. Members were invited to submit questions for the two candidates nominated for this important leadership role. You can read the candidates’ responses in the online voting center at aaaai.org/vote. All members, even if not eligible to vote, can also read the responses by clicking here.
There are two easy ways to vote:
1. Online. The online ballot is the quickest and most confidential way to cast your vote. Simply visit aaaai.org/vote and log-in with your member credentials.
2. Paper ballot. A paper ballot that you can return via mail or fax to the AAAAI executive office is included in the fall issue of Impact, your quarterly member magazine. You can also print a ballot to mail or fax to the AAAAI executive office at aaaai.org/vote.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers