Coming Soon: Prepare Your 2019 Annual Meeting Proposals and Register for the Practice Management Workshop
Registration Opens March 1 for the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
The 2018 Practice Management Workshop will be held July 20–22 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The sessions are designed to cover many aspects of allergy practice management, so come alone or bring your entire staff and join us for this informative, practice-changing workshop.
Registration will open March 1. Click here for more information and a preview of session topics and speakers.
Get Ready to Submit Your Proposals for the 2019 Annual Meeting
As you attend the 2018 Joint Congress, we invite you to think about the questions and challenges you face that aren’t addressed in this year’s program. Give us your suggestions and help program our next session lineup by completing a proposal for the 2019 Annual Meeting in San Francisco, California.
The collection site for proposals will open March 2 during the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress.
The deadline for submitting all proposals is April 2 at 11:59 pm CT. The AAAAI receives a large number of proposals to fill a finite number of session slots. Not all proposals will be programmed and many proposals will be combined with others.
Contact the AAAAI education team with any questions at (414) 272-6071 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers