Joint Congress Updates: Early Bird Pricing Ends Tomorrow, Abstracts Now Available
The 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress in Orlando, Florida is just weeks away. Early registration ends tomorrow, February 14. After February 14, you can still register online but will no longer receive the discounted registration price. Register today.
Housing is currently very limited. If you need to book your room, please call CMR, the Joint Congress’ official Registration and Housing Bureau at (888) 869-0189 to check availability.
Joint Congress Abstracts Are Now Available Online
You can now view the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress abstracts here. The abstracts are also available in PDFs organized by the day they will be presented:
Get a Discount on the Virtual Joint Congress
Pre-order the 2018 Virtual Joint Congress before March 6 and save $50. This special early bird pricing is currently being offered to both members and non-members.
The 2018 Virtual Joint Congress offers the chance to expand your knowledge, clinical skills and maintain your certification on your own time. These recordings are offered in two formats: streaming online and in MP4 format to download to your preferred device. You may use the recordings to claim CME/CE credits, train medical students and new staff in your office, prepare for certification/recertification exams and meet Maintenance of Certification requirements.
To pre-order the 2018 Virtual Joint Congress, visit the AAAAI’s Education Center.
Beginning Tuesday, March 6, the price will go up to $225 for AAAAI members and $275 for non-members.
- Be Aware of the Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray Recall and Shortage of Sterile Water for Injection
- You Can Now View Recordings from the 2018 AAAAI/WAO Joint Congress
- Get Practice Management Tips while Networking with Colleagues from across the Country
- Want to Dive Deeper into Your Research?
- AAAAI’s Hands-on Training Stations Recognized in ACCME Newsletter
- View This Month’s Featured Careers