Limited Availability: Register for ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Today
There are fewer than 50 spots available for the live 2018 American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course taking place May 18-20 at the Nashville Marriott in Nashville, Tennessee. Those interested in attending are highly encouraged to register now before it is too late.
The course organizers have been working diligently to modify the course to best reflect the various changes that have been made in the past year to the American Board of Allergy and Immunology recertification policy. If you have any questions, contact the ACAAI at (847) 427-1200.
- See What’s New at the 2018 Practice Management Workshop
- Provide Your Thoughts on the Future of Board Certification
- New for Members! Bookmark Your Most Used Pages on the AAAAI Website
- New AHRQ Report: Intermittent Inhaled Corticosteroids and Long-Acting Muscarinic Antagonists for Asthma
- Did You Claim Your Credits from the Joint Congress?
- Earn Free CME with Making IT Count Series
- Are You in Our Photos from Orlando?
- Find Your Next Career Move