Limited Availability: Register for ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Today
There are fewer than 50 spots available for the live 2018 American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course taking place May 18-20 at the Nashville Marriott in Nashville, Tennessee. Those interested in attending are highly encouraged to register now before it is too late.
The course organizers have been working diligently to modify the course to best reflect the various changes that have been made in the past year to the American Board of Allergy and Immunology recertification policy. If you have any questions, contact the ACAAI at (847) 427-1200.
- Joint Congress Updates: Early Bird Pricing Ends Tomorrow, Abstracts Now Available
- Visit the Education Station or Practice Resources Corner in Orlando
- View the 2018 Honorary Award Recipients
- Last Chance to Pre-Register for AAAAI Foundation Events
- Have You Renewed Your Membership for 2018?
- Coming Soon: Prepare Your 2019 Annual Meeting Proposals and Register for the Practice Management Workshop
- Limited Availability: Register for ACAAI/AAAAI Joint Board Review Course Today
- View February’s Featured Jobs and Attend the Career Connections Job Fair